Estate members enjoy the highest level of benefits at Hummingbird Estate, 12 bottles of new and limited-production wines hand selected by our winemaker with the option to customize orders depending on the season, released three times per year, for a total of three cases each year.
Estate Members Receive:
- 12 bottles, 3 times a year (one-year minimum); selections released in March, June and October
- 20% off on all wine club shipments
- 10% off all purchases of Hummingbird Estate wines
- Complimentary wine tastings for up to four people, four times a year
- First access to new wine releases
- 3 pick-up parties a year
- Priority invitations to special events at Hummingbird
- First access to exclusive estate club dinners
- Discount of 10% on suites at Hummingbird Estate
- Complimentary winery tours
- Subscription to wine club newsletter
Currently a Customer? Login Here
* Indicates a required field.
- Wine Club shipments will be in March, June and October.
- Your Wine Club benefits begin immediately when you sign up.
- You must be 21 years or older to sign up for Wine Club
- Your credit card will automatically be billed and releases will be available at our tasting room to pick up or will be shipped directly to your home or another address depending on prior arrangements.
- If you chose to pick up your shipments at our tasting room, you must do so within 30 days of your card being charged or the winery will automatically ship your package to you at your expense.
- All shipped wines will require an adult signature (must be 21+ years old). Sorry, we cannot ship wine to P.O. Boxes.
- We can only ship to those states which allow legal shipments of wine. If you are uncertain about the legality of receiving direct wine shipments in your state, please contact us at 541-930-2650
- Wine Club Membership is a commitment to three allocations annually, with a one year minimum. Early cancellation will result in a $100 cancellation fee.
- If you wish to cancel your membership at any time we require the request for cancellation to be in writing.